General Hire and Information
Camden Beach Sports is a unique venue perfect for all ages and groups of all sizes located in the country township of Camden. Spectators and players can enjoy lounging on our comfortable and bright outdoor furniture under the shade of umbrellas whilst availing of the club facilities including dining and bar.
To add to your experience music appropriate to your participants is provided or bring your own USB or iPod. We can provide and set up for full size or mini beach soccer, beach volleyball, beach tennis, beach netball, beach touch footy or games.
You have the choice of one of the single sports, all of the sports or a combination of any of the sports as listed. Organisation and supervision of activities and competitions by a working with children cleared supervisor can be provided or run your own activities. We can also accommodate little ones in your group with play tents and sand play tools and buckets.
Iced water and cups are also supplied to ensure players stay comfortable.
$125 per hour (maximum of 30 participants)
For an additional $50 we can supply a sports co-ordinator/referee
Beach Sports is ideal for school sports, we cater for up to 40 students at a time. The sand area can be divided into stations for rotational play, or a dedicated area to a single beach sport.
- Rotational Play : Any combination of Beach Volleyball, Beach Tennis, Beach Soccer, and Beach Footy.
- Single Sport: Organised teams and a quick turnover that keeps students active with a fair amount of rest time.
We are more than happy to work with Schools to ensure that students get the best outcomes from their sports time.
Ice water and shade is provided for teacher and student comfort.
$8.00 per school student, from January 2017
Business & Training Hire
- Come use the sand for personal fitness – walking to assist with injury rehabilitation, running and sprint training
- Personal Trainers – use this as an alternate venue to maintain interest and introduce variety
- Off season training – Footy, Soccer, Netball, Cricket Teams come and use the sand for your off season training as a bit of fun
Phone to discuss any other activities you may wish to have on the sand.
Phone Bruce: 0458 756 557
Or complete the contact form for more information.